“No one who has left home or wife or brothers or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God
will fail to receive many times as much in this age and, in the age to come, eternal life.”
- Luke 18:24 -
I beg You to cast Your Divine Glance upon a great number of little souls.
I beg You to choose a legion of little Victims worthy of Your LOVE!”
- St. Therese of the Child Jesus -
Have you ever felt in your heart ...
- an attraction to the lives and writings of our Carmelite Saints?
- an attraction to serve God with your time and talents?
- an attraction to a life of prayer and self-giving in silence and solitude?
- a desire to spend more time alone in quiet prayer or reflection?
- a desire to grow in your friendship with God?
- a desire that more people will share your love and faith in God?
If you have these stirrings in your heart, Jesus may be calling you to be His own in Carmel. If you are a single woman with good health, who is interested in our life, we welcome you to write to us. Together, we pray and discern God's will for you.